Why do you need to pay a fee to a debt counsellor to be under debt review and what does this inlude?
The initial amount payable to the debt counsellor is for the huge amount of work that needs to be done before a successful application will be achieved.
The debt counsellor will need to do the following for his fees:
Please contact us if you need immediate assistance on:
Debt Review Administrator
- Assisting the client with a budget to determine the surplus amount
- Draw up a proposal to all creditors
- Be the middle man between the client or applicant and the financial institutions
- Need to comply with all the rules and regulations of the NCR
- Assist the client with the ongoing process to be able to be compliant.
Office Tel: 021 988 0285
Direct Email: email@example.com